The licensed/certified optician assists in leading our store to success by constantly delivering an extraordinary experience to exceed service expectations to our clients. The ideal candidate is a confident and strong sales person who is successful at building and maintaining strong client relationships.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service.
- Meets and exceeds all client service and sales standards by consistently delivering an exceptional experience.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Expertly guides customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, wardrobe, Rx and price needs.
- Demonstrates flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear, and execution of all details.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to drive sales.
- Maintains presentation standards both on the sales floor and back office.
- Maintains inventory controls.
- Understands all company policies and procedures.
- Trains and mentors store associates.
- Works well in a team environment
- High School Diploma
- NYS Licensed Optician for our NY store
- California Medical Board-Certified Optician for our LA store
- 3+ years sales experience in the luxury optical industry
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices
- Natural ability in building a client following
- Sales Experience
- Polished Appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and result driven
- Computer skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
- ABO Certification in non-licensed states
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Optician: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school
- Accredited Training in Ophthalmic Dispensing.
- ABO Certification for our California store
- NYS Licensed Optician for our New York store
To apply for the role, please send CVs to [email protected]