JUNIOR E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR
Cutler and Gross are looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator to work with customer service and managing the daily running of the Cutler and Gross online service. Including uploading assets to the website when required.
The position will require applicants to have a strong interest in Fashion, ideally eyewear, a confident and friendly telephone manner, coupled with excellent writing skills in order to provide a professional and personal service to our online customers.
The person should have an enquiring mind, although training will be given to enable the successful candidate to gain a thorough understanding of the Cutler and Gross product. By knowing and appreciating our entire collection, this person will be able to offer a personalised and knowledgeable service to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a brand well known within fashion, film & TV industry. We are looking for someone who is seeking a career with a growing brand and wishes to have the opportunity to influence the growth of our online business.
Skills and experience
Microsoft Excel and thorough all-round IT experience.
Merchandising knowledge would be useful but not essential.
Location: London, NW10
Cutler and Gross
Cutler and Gross is a visionary British luxury eyewear brand that has been creating sunglasses and opticals for the discerning client with a sense of individual style for 46 years. The brand produces the highest quality frames, all finished by hand with the most meticulous attention to detail, using a wealth of traditional artisanal eyewear craftsmanship in its own factory in Cadore, Italy.
Since its establishment in fashion’s halcyon days, Cutler and Gross has been synonymous with quintessential British style. Considered bastions of iconic eyewear, opticals and sunglasses designed by the brand have been worn by some of the most recognisable faces of the last four decades, from Rihanna to Sir Elton John.
The brand offers a personal, indulgent service to each of its clients, including the option to have a completely bespoke and unique design created according to a customer’s taste, style and optical needs. With boutiques in the UK, New York, Los Angeles and Toronto and stocked in 500 outlets in 50 countries worldwide, Cutler and Gross is a true authority in eyewear with a global reach.
The licensed/certified optician assists in leading our store to success by constantly delivering an extraordinary experience to exceed service expectations to our clients. The ideal candidate is a confident and strong sales person who is successful at building and maintaining strong client relationships.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service.
- Meets and exceeds all client service and sales standards by consistently delivering an exceptional experience.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Expertly guides customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, wardrobe, Rx and price needs.
- Demonstrates flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear, and execution of all details.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to drive sales.
- Maintains presentation standards both on the sales floor and back office.
- Maintains inventory controls.
- Understands all company policies and procedures.
- Trains and mentors store associates.
- Works well in a team environment
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified Registered Optician from The Ontario College of Opticians
- 3+ years sales experience in the luxury optical industry
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices
- Natural ability in building a client following
- Sales Experience
- Polished Appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and result driven
- Computer skills, Microsoft office
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Optician: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school
- Accredited Training in Ophthalmic Dispensing.
- Ontario College of Optician Registration
To apply for the role, please send CVs to [email protected]