TERM: 12 MONTHS
Weekly hours: 37.5
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join our team as an intern who will relish the opportunity to have industry experience to compliment their studies. As an intern you will be ensuring the Finance department team has adequate support to work efficiently. You will have excellent problem solving skills with a positive can-do attitude and be proactive and self motivated.
This would be an opportunity for someone who is interested in a career in Finance and would like to gain practical experience within a Finance department.
What we are looking for?
- Reviewing and Analysing Sales and Expenses
- Maintenance of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, Supplier Statement reconciliations, Credit Control Reconciliations – Customer Support
- Supporting month closing activities – Group Bank Reconciliations across multiple currencies, Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Asset management - Stock Reconciliations – Inputting stock movements and adjustments into our Retail store POS systems.
- Support with monitoring statutory accounts, credit control inbox and filing invoices and archiving
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
Excellent verbal, social and written communications skills
Fluency in English with an excellent telephone manor
Ability to think logically, be a self starter and able to work independently or as part of the team
Strong multi-tasking skills with the capability to thrive in a demanding environment
A good sense of humour and enthusiastic attitude – you need to be comfortable with anyone and everyone.
Experience in Microsoft Office (MS Excel in particular) and accounting packages would be an advantage
Newly Qualified AAT (Association of Accounting Technician)
Part qualified ACCA
2.1 or lower Degree in Accounting and Finance
What is on offer?
A competitive salary £20,000
Free eye test and two pairs of current collection of frames (after three month probation)
Huge potential for growth and to carve out your career path
- Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates with UK Residency Status or Visa
- Please note that for these roles applications from agencies will not be accepted and we cannot sponsor any candidates.
To apply for the role, please send CVs to [email protected]