- 9768 Optical Square Glasses-Tribeca Teal
9768 Optical Square Glasses-Tribeca Teal
If you amplify the design details of 1389, add chiselled angles for more masculine outline and increase the eyesize to 53mm, then The 9768 is born. It takes its inspiration from our 2009 ode to New York, the 0968.
The new 8 star 'DecoÕ rivets are the latest reincarnation of a pin design that has been part of our DNA since 1988; first seen as raised stars in Mr CutlerÕs models 0229, 0230, 0231, 0232. As Tony Gross was shopping on Canal Street, Graham Cutler was combing Camden market for vintage frames and indulging his passion for a proper 3 pin. And his favourite 3 pin formation is seen here.
The 9768 shares the recessed milling on the bridge with the 1389. And itÕs this unique feature which elevates the bridge from fitting to providing the superior comfort you expect from a Cutler and Gross frame.
- Handmade in Italy
- New Compass 8 point star functional rivets
- Vintage Cutler and Gross 3 rivet formation from 1989
- Deco core wire
- Tailored high-line temple
- Akulon lined screws with 5-barrel hinges hardware
- Signature Gold Ð Foil Logo inside right temple
|Arm Length (mm)||145|
|Bridge Width (mm)||22|