BLACK FRIDAY EVENT
- Any specified discounts and promotions will be valid from 00.00am (GMT) on Friday 26th November 2021 (the “Start Date”) until 23.59pm (GMT) on Monday 29th November 2021 (the “End Date”).
- The Black Friday Sale event is online only at www.cutlerandgross.com.
- The Promotion under Black Friday Sale Event is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any ongoing offers/discounts or promotion, including 10% subscriber sign up.
- Any discounts and promotional offers during the Black Friday Sale event period will not be able to be applied retrospectively.
- All prices are shown on site
- The offers during the Black Friday Sale Event will only be available whilst stocks last.
- The usual procedure for online returns and exchanges apply for any items purchased under the Black Friday Sale Event.
- Cutler and Gross reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, or temporarily suspend any discount or promotional offer in the event of any circumstances outside its reasonable control. Your statutory rights are not affected.
This website (the “Website”) is the website of Cutler and Gross LTD (registered company no. 01001381) (“Cutler and Gross”, “we”, “us”), whose registered office is 16-18 Propeller Park, 400 NCR Business Centre, London, United Kingdom, NW10 0AB. When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the Website.
Access to this Website, all available services, and sunglasses and optical frames (the “Products”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) formed by this document together with the other documents referenced in this document. By using this Website you agree to be bound to these Terms that form a legally binding contract between Cutler and Gross and you. You should read these Terms carefully before placing an order on this Website. If you do not accept these Terms in their entirety you do not have permission to access the Website.
Cutler and Gross LTD has the discretion to modify the Terms of the Website. We suggest you refer to these Terms often, as by continuing to use the Website after any changes have been made you will be held to have accepted any changes.
These Terms govern our relationship with you and in accepting them you confirm that no other arrangement, agreement or representation applies. These Terms are governed by English law. Any dispute between us will be finally determined by the English courts and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts. If any provision in these Terms is held by a court to be unenforceable, that will not affect the remaining provisions of the Terms.
All Products are subject to availability. We endeavour to inform you as soon as possible in the event that the Products in your order are unavailable. We take care to ensure that all content on the website including details, prices, and images of Products are accurate and correct at the time of posting, but this content is for your guidance only. All content is subject to change. We are not liable for any errors on the website.
We have taken care to display as accurately as possible the appearance, colours and finishes of our Products, but as monitors vary we are unable to guarantee that what you see is an accurate representation of the Products. No detail, price, or image of any of our Products shall form any part of the Terms and Conditions.
3. RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Ownership of all Products remains with Cutler and Gross until full payment of all amounts due to us has been received. The risk of loss or damage to Products passes to you upon delivery. You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Products in your possession.
You must notify us promptly, and in any event within 48 hours of receipt, of any Products if they appear to be damaged in transit. In such circumstances, you must also keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim. We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the Products.
In the event of returns, you must use a tracking service when sending back unwanted frames to Cutler and Gross. Please be aware that you are liable for the item until we have confirmed that we have received it. In the event that the item does become lost in transit, you will be asked to produce the receipt of postage along with the tracking details of the item. If you are unable to produce a receipt of postage or tracking number you will be billed for the amount of the lost frames.
4. PROHIBITED USE
You must not misuse this Website. This Website, its Services and Products are for personal and non-commercial use only. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that appear to breach this understanding.
You must not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Website.
You must not use the Website to do anything misleading, malicious or otherwise unlawful including, but not limited to, sending any malicious code or any harmful or corrupt data or unsolicited communications. A breach of these terms is a violation of the Terms and Conditions and may constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that you will access the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the contents of the Website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent from Cutler and Gross. Any content downloaded, copied or printed for commercial home use only will remain our property.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content, which includes, without limitation, the website design, colour scheme, layout, text, images and all software and source codes, are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise used by us as permitted by law. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose whatsoever.
6. IMAGE RIGHTS FOR WHOLESALE
Any shared Cutler and Gross images should not be edited or manipulated by third party partners.
Cutler and Gross campaign images can only be used with the Cutler and Gross logo and for a limited period of six (6) months only from the distribution date in either March (for spring/summer) or October (for autumn/winter).
For any queries, please contact: [email protected]
7. CUSTOMER SERVICES
Please direct any queries, comments, or concerns to [email protected]
8. ONLINE RETURNS
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange on any Products within 14 days of purchase under the following terms:
- The item is unworn and in its original, undamaged condition
- The item has not been personalised or made to a customer’s specification
- All items are returned including the glasses, case and cleaning cloth
- The item is accompanied by a valid receipt of purchase
- In the case of opticals and prescription sunglasses, only the frame can be exchanged for another style and not the lenses (which are custom-made to fit each individual pair)
- This policy applies only to items purchased from cutlerandgross.com
For more information please see our returns page.
9. COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
Please refer to the individual Terms attached to each promotion. Unless otherwise specified:
- Promotions will only run for a specified timeframe.
- Promotions are not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or competition.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- Promotions are not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees, families or agents of Cutler and Gross and its associated companies.
- Cutler and Gross may collect personal information for the purpose of administering the promotion. Cutler and Gross will use your details to keep you informed of relevant offers and other marketing communications (which you can unsubscribe from at any time). By providing your details you are providing your consent to these terms.
- Cutler and Gross reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend a promotion in the event of any circumstances outside its reasonable control. Your statutory rights are not affected. Cutler and Gros promotions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. PRICE & VAT
For deliveries in the UK the price shown is inclusive of VAT.
Prices for delivery will be detailed before you enter your payment details.
You will be responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. These charges are levied when the delivery reaches the delivery destination and you will be entirely responsible for payment of any such duties or taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, payment for all products and delivery charges will be taken once our warehouse is ready to ship your order. Payment for all Products and delivery charges must be made before dispatch.
Payment must be made by credit or debit card from a bank accepted by Cutler and Gross. We do not accept payment by cheque or other means.
If you give us any incorrect personal information, or fail to make any payment when it is due, or cancel any payment, or commit any breach of these Terms then, in any of those events, we have the right to cancel the Contract and recover possession of any Products which have been supplied for which payment has not been received in full.
Cutler and Gross offers free delivery to all worldwide destinations. However, please note that you are liable for any customs charges incurred once your order arrives at its destination. Orders within the UK, Europe and the rest of the world (excluding US and Canada) are delivered via MNX express service, which sometimes use a local agent and require a signature at the destination. Orders to the US are shipped via Worldnet, which in most cases use a local agent, whilst orders to Canada are shipped via Fedex. Cutler and Gross does not take responsibility for any delays due to customs clearance or payment issues.
Due to ongoing logistical issues we are currently facing with exports following Brexit, your order may take up to 14 days to arrive, which is out of our control. Please note, whilst we have confirmed your order, we won’t deduct payment until we are ready to ship. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation at this time and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please use the tracking service provided for accurate delivery dates. Although we can’t guarantee exact delivery times and dates (due to varying tax, customs and border screening processes worldwide) we are always happy to hear customer feedback on the performance of the delivery companies we use. Any feedback may be sent to [email protected].
A dispatch confirmation containing your tracking number will be sent to the email address that you specified on your order. For orders from our MNX delivery service you will receive an email containing a tracking link directly from MNX. In regards to both Fedex and Worldnet deliveries you will receive a tracking number and link directly from us via email.
Your Cutler and Gross order is important to us; to ensure that you receive your items safely we request that you have someone available to sign for delivery. For this reason, we are unable to send directly to PO addresses.
If you have any questions, please contact our head office on +44 (0) 208 451 0331 or via email at [email protected] We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, as you bear with us.