- Paul Smith Cassidy Square Sunglasses
Paul Smith Cassidy Square Sunglasses
The Cassidy is a large and square sunglass with a feminine shape and a classic 1970s silhouette. The lower part of the frame features a steel bar that encases the lens while the upper half of the rim is made lighter with the supra cord. The temples are stainless steel with a unique design and herringbone engraving that takes inspiration from Paul Smith tailoring fabric. The signature Paul Smith Artist Stripe detail is featured on the internal temple.
Shipping and Returns
All orders are shipped with free shipping via DHL, you will receive an email with the tracking details. Please note that delivery times are given as a guide only. Custom fees payable outside the EU. Estimated shipping times below.
UK: 1 to 2 working days
EU: 7 to 10 working days
US and ROW: 10 to 14 working days
Returns and Exchanges
You have 14 days to return your order for a refund. Please note, we currently do not offer exchanges on online purchases. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchased item and create a new order.
Please contact our customer service team who will be happy to assist you.
Phone: +44 (0) 208 451 0331
Please visit our FAQs for further information.
- Handcrafted in Italy by expert craftspeople, read more about our craftsmanship story
- Akulon¨ coated screws
- Cuff metal detail on the top of the temple tip
- Custom nose pads with inset gold ÔPÕ logo detail
- Signature temple tip shape taken from the Paul Smith ÔPÕ
- High-quality lens, total UV400 protection with internal AR coating
|Arm Length (mm)||145|
|Bridge Width (mm)||17|