We are currently recruiting for the following position:
TITLE: PR & Social Executive
DEPARMENT: Marketing & PR
REPORTS TO: Global Head of Marketing & PR
LOCATION: 16 - 18 Propeller Park, 400 NCR Business Centre, London, NW10 0AB
TERM: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Dependent on experience >
An exciting opportunity with Cutler and Gross has arisen for a switched-on PR & Social Executive with at least two years prior experience. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver exciting on-brand content and strategic PR campaigns, elevated through positive media exposure, tactical product placement and events. They will already be an energetic, vivacious PR & Social media native, who can effectively prioritise projects and provide solutions to opportunities. They need to constantly build relationships and forge opportunities that are on-brand and fruitful. They will need to feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple work streams and happy to work as part of a small knit team. Existing, solid relationships with key media, celebrities and influencers, alongside strong written and verbal skills, being ideas savvy and able to follow them through and achieve results are pre- requisites of the role.
Key Responsibilities of the PR & Social Executive PR:
- To be the initial point of contact for any PR or influencer related requests
- Adept with securing high-quality editorial placements, by building on existing relationships with key media, stylists and influencers whilst establishing new contacts
- Delivery of high-quality PR assets and collateral
- Curate a strong celebrity & influencer product placement programme that delivers maximum exposure and product awareness
- Manage and edit the seasonal press kits
- Manage all sample requests and returns
- Review and maintain all relevant media databases/target lists
- Organise mail-outs, bikes, stationary requirements
- Monitor and manage all press cuttings, ensuring distribution to key stakeholders
- Work closely with relevant international PR agencies, partner & B2B PR teams
- Work closely with the Global Head of Marketing & PR to create tactical PR campaigns in line with the overall Marketing & PR strategy, working to budgets and timelines.
- Daily management of the brand’s social media channels
- Development and execution of the content calendar, working closely with the Creative & Content Designer to deliver messages which elevate the brand both visually and informatively
- Ability to produce inspiring, engaging copy which drives call to action
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Executive, ensure effective use of budget for paid advertising and creative resource
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our PR and paid social campaigns.
- Regular monitoring of channel performance across social platforms, including competitor activity.
- Works with the wider Marketing & PR team members to ensure synergy of content across all channels where relevant
- Significant experience in a luxury fashion. Previous experience with eyewear would be a bonus
- Ideas driven with the ability to present ideas with creative flair and confidence
- Brilliant verbal, written communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent research skills and up to date knowledge and interest in PR, social media trends and influencers
- Fantastic written skills and media awareness
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient
- A positive, pro-active attitude
- Confident and calm under pressure with the ability to multitask across several projects at any given time
- Meticulous attention to detail and committed to delivery of outstanding service
- Able to positively exploit existing relationships with press, celebrity stylists and influencers
- A strong relationship with all key business stakeholders.
- Evidence of ensuring quality and originality of PR campaigns, events and materials
- Dynamic, innovative and lateral thinking skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform duties independently
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Passion for your profession
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Applicants should apply with a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
We are not accepting queries or candidate applications via recruitment agencies or consultants.