- 1389 Optical Square Glasses-Rhubarb
1389 Optical Square Glasses-Rhubarb
Taking 1980Õs power dressing taken to new heights Ð in the same way that Art deco skyscrapers were built to impress, the 1389 sees layers of detail to capture your attention including the patterned temple core evokes the Art deco buildings of New York.
The new 8 star 'DecoÕ rivets are the latest reincarnation of a pin design that has been part of our DNA since 1988; first seen as raised stars in Mr CutlerÕs models 0229, 0230, 0231, 0232. As Tony Gross was shopping on Canal Street, Graham Cutler was combing Camden market for vintage frames and indulging his passion for a proper 3 pin. And his favourite 3 pin formation is seen here.
This new bold acetate frame and sunglass has recessed milling to the bridge to create an inset bridge for unparalleled comfort. The unique sculpted angles add another layer of sophistication. The temple design again takes its influence from America.
- Handmade in Italy
- New Compass 8 point star functional rivets
- Vintage Cutler and Gross 3 formation from 1989
- Deco core wire
- Tailored high-line temple
- Akulon lined screws with 5 barrel hinges hardware
- Signature Gold Ð Foil Logo inside right temple
|Arm Length (mm)||145|
|Bridge Width (mm)||24|