Returns and Exchanges
If you are not absolutely happy with your Cutler and Gross frames we want to make it easy for you to return or exchange them. Returns and Exchanges are easy to do, just contact us (via email or telephone) to request an RMA number.
Once you have done this all you need to do is post your frames back to us using a secure service of your choice, upon receipt we will reimburse your card, including the cost of return shipping.*
* this is not to exceed the outbound shipping cost. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the sender until received by Cutler and Gross. Please ensure you select a safe / traceable delivery service.
HOW TO INFORM US YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A RETURN
- Email us at Returns@cutlerandgross.com - informing us of your wish to return your frames.
- Detail the items you wish to return, adding a brief note.
- We cannot accept returns that are made without an authentic Return Merchandise Authorisation ('RMA') number.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, please let us know the replacement product you would like to receive.
- When requesting a refund, let us know how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one year from issue date.
- Refunds will not be accepted if the security tags are removed, or visibly tampered with.
- You will then receive an confirmation email, which is valid for the next 14 days within which you can send your unwanted item(s) back to us.
Return all packages to:
Cutler and Gross Online Returns
209 Old Marylebone Road
Full details below.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Alternatively, you may prefer to return or exchange items using our free returns and exchanges policy.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items. Either email email@example.com or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Online Shop, CUTLER AND GROSS, 209 Old Marylebone Road, London NW1 5QT.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please complete this on the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order, and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at CUTLER AND GROSS, 209 Old Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QT, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the address that the order was delivered to.
- We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 20 days of receiving your returns goods. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES USING OUR FREE RETURNS POLICY
As an alternative to using your rights under the DSRs, you may prefer to return or exchange items using our free returns and exchanges policy. Making a return or exchange is easy, just make sure you request a Returns Authorisation within seven days of receiving your order and return the items within 14 days of receiving an emailed response from us. Once we receive the returned frames back we will either refund the cost of the original purchase to your card, or send you out an alternative frame in exchange.